PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 253!

Good Evening!
Thank you to all of you who joined in with our last challenge! 
The lucky Winner of the prize from My Mum's Craft Shop is ...

JAYNE (59)



Congratulations!
Please can you e-mail me within the next 7 days to claim your prize!
cinspirations@hotmail.com

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:

CAROLINE'S CREATIES 2 (37)



PAMELLIA (83)



Congratulations to all of you & don't forget to grab your badges!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking me as your winner of challenge 253. Congrats to everyone else

    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm so late, I was on holidays. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! I am honoured and thrilled! Congrats to the other winners as well, gorgeous makes by all! See you again soon. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast 
    you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of
    hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about 
    this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month 
    ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and 
    I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about 
    $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money 
    into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught 
    ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it 
    also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect 
    you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com ). Tell your 
    loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how 
    my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is ;
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete